Ok, obviously there’s nothing funny about someone passing out. But there is something funny about this video. A few somethings, actually.
My personal highlights:
1. Bruce Smith smiling despite his eyes showing he had been “checked-out” at :16 secs.
2. Smith looking possessed on the way down.
3. Smith keeping his hands in his pockets all the way down.
4. Complete jerk Trev Albert continuing to run his mouth despite Smith’s possible death.
What do you mean this isn’t comedy? Then why was I laughing for 3.5 hours last night?
Funniest one yet in my opinion. Let’s take a look at the highlights:
5. Jets – Last Sunday’s game against the Saints was the equivalent of Sanchez’s performance in Medellín. Let’s hope Mark has more of a Queens Boulevard performance, next week.
19. Cardinals – After a lackluster first quarter to the season, Kurt Warner set up a conference call with Satan during his bye week to “get on the same page.” With his soul already sold, I dunno what else he had to bargain wi—oh, God no. I just remembered, Kurt has like seven kids.
25. Raiders – Here’s a fun exercise, once the NBA season starts: substitute JaMarcus’ completions/attempts for the shooting lines of a nigga like Ben Gordon or Mike Bibby and I bet you won’t be able to tell the difference.
Check out all 32 teams over at FiyaStarter.
The NFL kicks off tonight, and the hilarious cats over at FiyaStarter have just dropped their 2009 NFL Power Rankings and if you’ve ever seen the site or their work in Complex Magazine, you know you’re getting more than just Xs and Os.
On the Green Bay Packers:
It’s sad that despite his continued maturation and clear superiority to Alex Smith, nothing Aaron Rodgers does will matter if he doesn’t beat the Wrangler spokes model up in Minnesota, but then again he’s a millionaire, so whatever, his problem.
Their 12 Fantasy Football Rules for Black People is also comedic gold:
Step: 10: Don’t take a black QB. Um, sorry. I ain’t even gonna explain it. Just remember I said don’t do it.
*Looks at McNabb on fantasy football team…*
Are you ready for some football!?